Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Winter Wonderland at it's finest.......

We have been covered in ice for the past 2 days. It is such a beautiful sight I wish I could put it into words. It truly is a winter wonderland. I snapped a few pictures by leaning out of my back door, but didn't want to bundle up to snap the beauty up close. For the close up I just stole a shot from Heidi's blog---without her knowledge. (Is this where Jackson's honesty issues come into play?)


(for close-ups just click on the picture to enlarge. It's unbelievable how an inch of ice can freeze over everything.)

2 comments:

valerie said...

Great pictures Jayne. Missouri ice storms make everything outside look so beautiful.

Heidi said...

Hey!!!

I'm happy to have added to your blog! Hopefully you don't mind if I link to it...I LOVE linking to new blogs!!!

A DAY IN THE LIFE

This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.