Re-Creations...

This appears to be the month of re-creations. Recipes, that is. Natalie had a genius idea to re-create peppermint bark. You know, the yummy stuff from
Williams-Sonoma. It turned out awesome. Next up,
Serendipity's frozen hot chocolate. Our version tasted great, until we mixed up a batch actually made by
Serendipity in a little pouch Natalie had reserved for a special occasion. Ours just wasn't chocolate-y enough. It still looked great, and nobody stopped drinking it. Just means we'll have to give it another go. I'm sure Katherine's culinary mind will figure out someway to revamp our version to make it taste unbelievable.




A DAY IN THE LIFE
This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.
3 comments:
Everything looks so good! Everyone and their kids also look so cute!
That looks so fun! And delicious!
Did you have the proper amount of mouse droppings in the Serendipity stuff you made, so it would be more authentic?
Post a Comment