Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Here Comes Santa Claus...

Santa made his debut at the local medical school. We ventured out to see him of course. We were second in a long line of excited children.



Jackson eagerly sat on his lap and was intent to listen to everything Santa might have to say.






This is as close as Landon would get to sitting on the old fella's lap.



Santa gave each child a gift which prompted Jack to say, "That is the best Santa I ever saw because he didn't even wait until Christmas to give me a present!"




Jackson and Landon showing off their gifts.






Then showing off their girlfriends.




I'm sure we'll visit Santa again before the holiday season comes to an end. I wonder if Landon will be less frightened the second time around. Or, if Jack won't like him anymore if he doesn't get a gift on the spot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gotta love early gifts! I am still waiting to get some....

A DAY IN THE LIFE

This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.