Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Programs....


The entire 2nd grade put on a Christmas performance. Or, rather, a Holiday performance, which is currently the politically correct terminology. Either way, it was fabulous. I'm still in awe at the music teacher for being able to convince 100 or so 8 year olds that it is cool to sing in public. All of them used hand motions and their best singing voices. I was impressed. There were speaking parts and even a little boy Elvis swinging his hips on his own stage. What a fun program to see.

3 comments:

valerie said...

I love the red and green colors they are wearing. The music teacher at the primary school always does a great job with the kids programs. I was very impressed with the garden music program they did last year too.

Anonymous said...

So cute! Jess had one too and I was impressed that the kids actually did the actions and everything. They are so much fun to watch.

Anonymous said...

I have wondered how these music teachers do it also. We had an off year with the christmas program. I kind of missed it this year. thanks for sharing!!!

A DAY IN THE LIFE

This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.