Wednesday, December 26, 2007
A Little Trip.....
I've heard the term "getting out of dodge" on a few different occasions over the course of the past month. I've discovered that it basically means to leave. After 3 days of being trapped in a home with 4 sugar-loaded bodies I find myself needing to "get out of dodge". I made an executive decision and booked a hotel on priceline in a large city 4 hours from here. I will be taking the children, of course. They need to get out too. I plan to tour all of the free children sites the glorious city has to offer, and frequent many play places. Poor Shawn will still be slaving away at his day (and often night) job while we explore and relieve ourselves of seemingly boundless energy. We'll miss you babe. Don't worry, we will return. We will return.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A DAY IN THE LIFE
This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.
8 comments:
You brave brave super fun mom!
Enjoy your trip. Good job keeping your blog updated even through the Holidays! Merry Christmas
I hope you are having just the vacation you needed. St. Louis did it for us after Thanksgiving!
Have fun--I can't wait to hear about your adventures.
i don't know if your brave or stupid. anyway have fun, i wish i could go with you!
HOW FUN! That's my kind of entertainment!
Enjoy!!! Make a ton of fun memories.
P.S. Do you ever watch "Murder by the Book" it's on Court TV? They have had Harlan on many times and even though I haven't read any of his books yet I love him too. I am all about the Mystery.
I hear there is a great little place out in Ohio that you could have visited! Have fun and stay safe.
Post a Comment