Saturday, October 4, 2008

Stupid Lady....

This lady called today. Again. And again. And then again tonight. And again. And again. She is a recruiter for a small town hospital that needs a doctor to cover a 24 hour ER shift this weekend. Shawns only weekend free until December. His only weekend home with us. I said no. No, no, no. Then I threw this huge number out saying he could do it only if she'd pay it. I knew she wouldn't. Only she said she would. Now he's working that stupid shift for that stupid lady. Stupid me for even throwing that number out there and for thinking she wouldn't pay it. And then for pretending it's okay when she did. Sometimes I don't think making a huge sum of money is worth what it costs to make it.

A DAY IN THE LIFE

This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.