Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Easy #5....
I keep telling people that baby #5 has been the easiest to add to our family. It's true. Only, I don't think people hear what I really mean when I say that. It doesn't mean that life is easy. It doesn't mean that my sleep hasn't been completely interrupted, or that my schedule is smooth as silk. It doesn't mean that I can up and go whenever I please without having to contend with a person that likes to frequently eat and then conveniently poop as I'm walking out the door already late to an appointment. What it does mean is that my other children have taken to this baby with ease and had very little outbursts because of this addition. It seems like adding every other child into our family has come with various forms of acting out to get attention. A lot of acting out. This time everyone seems to be fine. Landon does like to be with me a little more than he used to. And Jack sometimes talks baby talk to see my reaction. But those are minor. So, when I say #5 has been a breeze to bring into our family unit, you all now understand the context in which I say it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A DAY IN THE LIFE
This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.
3 comments:
Jayne I love hearing about your little family! Your kids are darling. They each have so much of you in them. I have no idea how you do it with 5. I can barely shower with 1! But, I've always known moms are amazing. I love your blog. It's been so fun to read.
That's good for you, but i don't think i'll ever have five...at least not five that come one by one biologically...maybe five by the time i'm sixty and maybe fifty depending on how many foster kids are in and out of my house by that time. thanks for sharing!
That's so nice. The last one should be the easiest.
Post a Comment