Saturday, October 18, 2008
Baby Love...
I don't think I've ever seen little boys that love their little sister as much as Jack and Landon love Presley. Sometimes it's adorable to me. Other times it's a little much. Landon won't keep his hands off of her. He's always saying "Can I touch her?" and regardless of my response he rubs her head and kisses her forehead. The other day Presley was crying and I heard Landon saying to her "Landon's here, don't worry, Landon's here". (That's probably why she was crying.) When I entered the room he started to say "Now Momma's here. Now Momma's here Presley. Don't worry". He says everything in a sing-songy voice that is typically used with babies. He's a natural. Jack is the one that has surprised me the most. He is ULTRA gentle with her. He'll be on one end of the house karate chopping anything in his vicinity, then run over and as soft as can be lay next to Presley and stroke her cheek. Amazing the change that overcomes him when he's near her. If you ever want to come see Presley, this is probably what you will get with her:

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A DAY IN THE LIFE
This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.
2 comments:
i just want to poke presley's cheeks. they are so big. and jake is so handsome.
Uh, Kate? Who the heck is Jake?
Post a Comment