Saturday, October 18, 2008

a-MAZE-ing Fun....

A few weeks ago the hospital sponsored a family night for residents at a nearby pumpkin patch. There was a huge corn maze that was enticing to my older kids. It was nearly dusk when we entered. If it weren't for the other families we were with, we'd still be in there today. Shawn was actually able to attend this event with us, miracle of all miracles. I had to take pictures to document his attendance. The kids ran around, while Presley stayed snuggled up in her cozy stroller. We ended the night with a hayride. Perfect evening with the fun little family we've created.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jayne, I have so much pleasure in reading your writings and seeing the pix of your darling family and see how much they enjoy one another. They are adorable with their baby sister and great for Kennedy to be so motherly. This makes you feel closer to me and makes my life more exciting. Love to all, Granny

Melissa said...

I love your Phil & Teds!

K.E.N said...

I really like the middle picture of Shawn and how much like a model he looks :) And, how old is your baby? Because, dang girl, you look awesome!

Raquel said...

What a fun thing for KCOM to sponser. Wish it were 3 years earlier. You look grrreat. An inspiration for a mother of 5. One last thing, your babe looks so comfy in her cute blankie.

Natalie said...

Your family is adorable!

A DAY IN THE LIFE

This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.