Friday, October 10, 2008

Outed...

Today we were sitting on the sidelines of the High School Homecoming parade. Jack and I marched in the parade with his preschool but finished early so we joined the rest of the family. Near the end of the parade a boy was walking alongside a float and pointed at Kennedy with a huge smile on his face. "Hey, that is Alek's girlfriend!" Shawn and I bust up laughing because she was outed. She turned around to face us and said, "I don't like him! He is in love with me but I really don't like him." Sure Kennedy. You were outed by the boy next to the float.

1 comment:

Becca said...

I wish so badly that she and Madeline lived closer together--I know that they would be friends--but then we would have to worry about two minds scheming together to hide things from us!

A DAY IN THE LIFE

This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.