Tuesday, October 9, 2007

My baby......

Landon is getting so big. He is such a little boy now. I love this picture of him leaning back on his arms like he's so cool. He lugged this maverik mug all over the park. I think it weighed almost as much as him when it was full of water.

11 comments:

Melissa said...

Awwm he's getting so big. So grown up! Seeing your youngest so big must make you want another baby, right?!? Ha!

rebecca said...

Oohhhh, he's not a baby anymore! What a cutie!

Tif Sweeney said...

He has grown up! Wow! I haven't been gone that long! :)

Jodie B. said...

He is such a little cutie. He looks a lot like Shawn in this picture. So big!!

TerriLyn said...

I love this pic. I saw it up on the wall at your house last night. He's adorable!!

Jill said...

SOOOOOOOOOOO cute!

Pattie said...

I love seeing all the pictures of your cute kids thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Very cute!

Susan said...

What a little man! He looks very grown-up.

Anonymous said...

isn't he the cutest thing you have ever seen? really though, i'm very fond of the boy, although i must say the terrible two's suck! and i have two of them! if you need any tips jayne, just let me know.

Unknown said...

Very handsome little man!

A DAY IN THE LIFE

This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.