Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Children's Social....

Friday the student spouse organization held a children's social at the park. I love these things simply because it gives my boring life something to get excited about. Jack and Landon both had a really good time.

They iced and ate their own sugar cookie.





They played on the playground equipment.


Bergann showed Jack some
important things on the hill.





Landon ran around with a bucket on his head.





And Jack and Alex tied two jumpropes together
and ran up and down the hill many, many times.



Food, friends, and fun. What more could a kid ask for?

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I read somewhere that kids who go around with buckets on their heads have off the charts IQ

Unknown said...

Your boys look so handsome in their matching shirts. Wasn't it such a pretty day? And such yummy cookies!

A DAY IN THE LIFE

This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.