Friday, October 19, 2007
My Very Own.....
Shawn moonlights every so often in a small town north of here. He's headed up that direction tonight in fact. This morning he was frantically looking for his wedding ring that somehow was misplaced a few days ago. He found it and was very relieved. Out of curiosity I inquired as to why he was so relieved. He let me in on a little conversation he had with nurse so-and-so last time he worked in their ER. She asked if he for sure had a wedding ring on. He told her he did and then asked her why. She responded by saying, "because you are one of those hot doctors who needs to wear a ring so people know you are taken." People might think this is reason for me to get the claws out and ban him from future employment. I'm not afraid. This conversation held by him and this nurse actually makes me smile. Meredith Grey, I've got my very own Dr. McDreamy. Only I opted for the house, kids, car, and commitment that you seem to lack. Lucky, lucky me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A DAY IN THE LIFE
This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.
13 comments:
We had the same issue here. A scrub tech was actually trying to get in on all of Brent's surgeries because she thought he was hot--and she knew he was married. It is a good thing we are totally secure with our husbands.
i always thought shawn was wicked hot.
Hmmm, now I am starting to wonder. Dave hardly wears his ring to work because he says he takes it off for surgery and doesn't want to loose it... the truth is he has a bad habit of MISPLACING things and he probably would loose his ring anyway.
So your life is like GA after all???? :) He is pretty cute!
The music on your blog startled me. I usually have the sound off on my computer, but this time I was listening to I-tunes, and 2 songs were playing at the same time and I thought my computer was broken. Thanks for the gag.
by the way I love the music and I am calling soon to find out how to do it!!!
While Meredith is certainly way behind, she does get a point for haivng her man practice in SEATTLE. :)
ha ha! Yeah, suck on that Meredith Grey. :)
Did he find it hidden deep inside the pocket of a suitcase?
Becca, no. Only I pack my rings deep in pockets of suitcases. Shawn found his behind all his junk on the dresser.
I don't think he's that cute. I'm just sayin....
.... could be due to the fact that he's my old bro!
This gave me a good laugh, Jayne. I'm so glad I found your blog. It so fun to see your family and here your thoughts.
A nurse told Ryan once that she liked the junk in his trunk. He had no idea what it meant, but I laughed and laughed. She was an older african-american woman.
well yes I think Shawn is pretty good looking.... I wouldn't date him though....he's my bro. I think it is cute that he didn't want to get hit on by people (men and women) :) and that he wants people to know that he is taken by a beautiful woman!!!
Post a Comment