Thursday, October 18, 2007
Make-up Artist...
Landon disappeared the other day. I found him in Kennedy's room. He heard me calling his name and started frantically pushing what he was using into Kennedy's closet. He knew he'd be in trouble. Too bad his "art" was too cute to punish. I'm amazed he was able to fashion this mask by himself. He obviously has an older sister that loves make-up and often uses him as her palette.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A DAY IN THE LIFE
This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.
7 comments:
What a heart breaker! Even dolled up he is soooo cute.
landons eyes look beautiful in that picture. i wonder if he could do my makeup sometime...
This is what happens to me when I get into Deb's makeup!
I have to admit that at first glance, I thought he had a nasty bruise or other injury. I was glad to see that it was just make-up; I bet you couldn't stop laughing.
I thought he was bruised too when I first looked at the pics. He is such a character!
Beautiful!!!
I thought you were going to say, "good thing he's got a great teacher like his daddy!". ha ha ha
Post a Comment