Landon's favorite words (written as they sound):
"Carry you. Pease" (please)
"Hode you. Hode yooooou!" (hold you)
"I deed it! Yeah!" (while clapping his hands) (i did it)
"Get down. Get down." (If I hear this it means he's climbed where he shouldn't)
"Hep you. Pease" (help you please)
"Open dat" (open that)
"Ice. Water."
There are many more 2 word phrases that he says often, those are just a few that I hear the most. I love this phase of vocabulary. It's always surprising to me how fast the words come once the first few are said.
Jackson:
Yesterday he told me that for Christmas he wants his own house with his own knives because he isn't allowed to touch the ones in our house. He said Landon could live with him but couldn't touch the knives because he'd be the youngest one in the house and not allowed. This afternoon he told my mom that for Christmas from her he wants a Halloween costume. Apparently the options he was given from me are unsatisfactory.
In the car one day he asked me if Jesus was going to come back to pick us up and take us to his world. He told me when he gets to Jesus' world he wants to build a house right across the street from Jesus so he can go over to his house anytime he feels like it. Sweet little Jack.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A DAY IN THE LIFE
This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.
6 comments:
Jackson's perspective is classic! Gotta love a kid who knows what he wants! :o)
I absolutely love it when my kids start putting two words together at a time. Reading this made me so excited to have Sarah start doing it, even though I know it will be a while, after all she is a fourth child and everyone I know seems to say that it took their fourth forever to talk.
Ha ha! I love the whole "hold, you" phrase. What a cutie Landon is. And Jack, what a sweet kid. I'm glad that Kennedy and Ethan had such a fun time at the b-ball camp. I loved stuff like that when I was a kid. I'm so glad I had the opportunity to do fun activities. Way to go Jayne, you are such an awesome mom.
Matthew used to do the "hold you" too. I love that one. Isn't it almost more precious with the last kids because you know it's not coming up again?
Your Landon must be the same age as my Alice, they say the exact same two word phrases! Alice turned two this month. Anyway, I love this age!
haha! Benny says "Hode you!" too when he wants me to hold him. So funny.
Post a Comment