Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A DAY IN THE LIFE
This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.
This blog is all about me and my little family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am.
5 comments:
Jayne,
I swear we live the same lives with just a few variances. I too have a living girl Jackolantern. Isabelle has lost two recently. Also we just made sugar cookies (an annual tradition)yesterday. We decorated them for FHE. However, I am not as brave or as patient as you and I usually do the rolling of the dough myself. So tell me what is next for us in our identical lives?
Are you gonna stick a candle in the mouth?
too cute-when do kids start losing teeth?
that is the cutest jack o lantern i have seen hope she doesnt spoil ha ha
congratulations Kennedy on losing your teeth! I know how badly you wanted Logan to knock them out after he accidently knocked Ethan's tooth out of his mouth.
Enjoy being a kennalantern!
Post a Comment