This game is a favorite of my kids. Eating a donut off a string without using your hands. They all accomplished the task without any difficulty.
I think this is the CUTEST elephant ever. I just want to squeeze him looking at this picture. He wasn't quite sure what to think of this game playing inside, but when we headed out to the parking lot, and the availability of candy became apparent, he was nothing but smiles.
15 comments:
So cute! Kira is the same frog this year! I love Old Navy costumes!
His little face reminds me so much of Charlie! Do you see it too?
Landon looks like he feels about the same as the kid on the Christmas Story in the pink bunny pajamas. I really like it though. I wish I could've been there. Have fun in New York, Jayne.
Looks like you had a great Halloween! Have an awesome time in New York, I am jealous!
Cute costumes! Glad you had a fun Halloween. you are a great mom for dressing up too.
I'm sure it is really weird to say that your little Kennedy reminds me of me when I was little, but maybe it isn't weird since if I weighed 100 lbs less, I might actually be your sister's twin? I don't know...anyway, it isn't the first time I thought so, so I had to mention it.
What great costumes!! I'm impressed that you even dressed up! Since I quit teaching, I haven't had to think so hard about what I would be and haven't even done it these last 2 years! What a bum I am! I sure miss you and your cute family!!!
P.S. I was just going to go call you and wish you LOTS of fun on your trip, but I realized you left this morning!!! I am so excited for you!!! That is the best girls trip you could ever take :) HAVE FUN!!!
Such little (and big) cuties!! I agree- cutest elephant I have seen in a long time.
Landon is such a cute elephant. Great costumes!!
Jayne - you were the cutest (adult) baby I've ever seen! =)
Cute kids, you make adorable don't you!
I'm impressed with the costumes. I'm especially impressed by the fact that you had almost everything laying around your house--maybe I should learn from you!
You guys look sooo cute!! Sounds like you've had a great Halloween Season!! :) Maddy thought it was sooo cool that you were a baby. You could see the wheels spinning in her head, I forsee a costume for next year....
Jayne, are you back from NY yet? I'm been watching for a posting about your trip!
Post a Comment