Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A Day At The Lake...

A few weeks ago we decided to take a picnic to the lake. Not to swim, just to sit at the point enjoying the beginning of fall. This is my favorite thing to do as a family. The kids love to throw rocks in the water, collect shells along the shoreline, and examine bugs. Shawn loves to follow them around and photograph every moment, while I enjoy sitting on the sidelines and just watching them all do their thing. Sometimes we get an angry face or two in a picture because so-and-so just threw a rock causing trauma, or the camera-in-the-face is getting irritating, but overall it's mostly a positive experience.




6 comments:

Eric said...

I love seeing pictures like these!

Becca said...

First of all, I love the pic's and I wish I could have been there with you. Second, and this is totally random, but I thought I would share. I kept noticing your wedding ring in the pictures and it made me think of the time you lost it for what seemed like months only to find it hidden deep inside a pocket of your suitcase that you had take to Idaho. Like I said, random, but I just thought I would share a memory. Miss you!

Ashlie n Jonathan said...

SO CUTE and So fun! You are such a beautiful lady!

Anonymous said...

What a fun day. You look amazing!

Tif Sweeney said...

These shots turned out great! Looks like you all had fun as a family!!

DeGooyer Family said...

Beautiful family, Jayne!! We like going to the lake, too. But not to swim anymore, since the snake sighting. =)

A DAY IN THE LIFE

This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.