Saturday, June 2, 2007

A day at the beach..........

Tuesday was the perfect day to spend at the beach. (Okay, it's really just a lake, but remember we're in Missouri). It wasn't too hot, kind of overcast actually, but still quite warm. We packed up our sand toys, life jackets, beach towels, cooler full of snacks, and loaded into the van. Once we got to the beach it actually only took one trip from the van because everyone is now old enough to carry all the paraphernalia required for fun-in-the-sun activities! Yeah for me not having to make 3 trips alone! We just laid out the sun mat in the sand and had a great afternoon! Kennedy and Ethan put on life jackets and swam out to the dock where they could jump in. Jackson dug in the sand along with Landon most of the time. They ate snacks and played with friends. It was the perfect beach day.


Before we left Landon started playing on the stairs. I had to take video because his ingenuity cracked me up! We obviously spend a lot of time at the park for him to think of this activity!

6 comments:

Eric said...

A cute bunch of kids, and a day that I wish I was there for! The video is wonderful!

Jill said...

That is so cute! That slide looked painful :p

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous you have a "beach" near by. Rigby lake is full of illness I am told! what a fun day.

Granny said...

What a fun day with a bunch of darling great grandkids. Landon has turned into a dare devil, he is soooo cute. Love them all

Katherine said...

Great pictures. I can't wait to check out the beach. Landon is so cute in the video! Good job!

Us Lochers said...

Kids are funny... especially when they're that little. I can't wait to hang out with them at the lodge this summer.

A DAY IN THE LIFE

This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.