
Kennedy is playing t-ball this year, and I have yet to take a picture of her in action! However, tuesday night was team pictures. We waited 1 hour and 10 minutes to actually get them taken. Yes, you heard correctly. 1 hour and 10 minutes waiting with 4 kids in the hall of the YMCA. Luckily, Shawn was with us for the first 30 minutes and volunteered to watch the kids playing in the gym while I held our place in line. The ball cage had all kinds of rubber and basketballs for the kids to run around with. Landon tried to perfect his jump shot. I love these pictures of him shooting because his feet are GIGANTIC and so are those that play basketball best. Let's just hope he grows into those babies.......
How high do I need to shoot this thing??

Am I using proper form?

Not too bad for a beginner!
2 comments:
Hey! I found you! I love all the pictures of the kids! :) I also hope to see you guys around the neighborhood TONS this summer!!!!
Nicole
That is such a sweet picture of Landon. He is so adorable!
Post a Comment