
Today was graduation for the medical school's class of 2007. Wednesday Courtney and Josh and their two kids rolled into town to spend the week's festivities previous to the ceremony, and we were lucky enough to have them stay at our house. You never really know someone until you live with them, and I just have to say that I LOVE JOSH AND COURTNEY!! By this morning I felt as comfortable with them as I would any one of my siblings. I laughed almost the entire time they were with us! Courtney made us her world famous (not really, but it should be ) jumbalaya thursday night and it was incredible.

What an easy houseguest. But, the best part of this entire week was last night. We got a babysitter for all 6 kids (she was very competent, and brave) and headed to the Pear Tree. You know, the fancy little (emphasis on little) restaurant in the quaint little town southwest of here. The food was good (and pricey) but the company was hysterical! We were joined by the Sorensons, the Flinders, and the Davis'. I was actually laughing so hard at one point I lost the ability to breathe. So, thanks Court and Josh for the great week. Josh---you rock the intern world with those big guns of yours, and Court----just keep strokin' the ego! I'll never look at a 'toot'sie roll the same way again..........
6 comments:
Lets try this again with correct spelling..
How fun you look way cute in your pictures... photogenic Jayne :)
Now what language is that, and how do you know it?(see post above)
I have NO idea who Rodrigo is, or what he is saying?! Any translaters out there? (Sorry Jill, it's not a foreign language hidden talent). I think he's saying something about a personalised shirt, and I believe it's either spanish or portuguese. Anyone?
How nice for you to have friends that you can have such a great time with. You've really made a home in Kirsville, haven't you. Think you will ever made it back to Utah or Idaho?
Hi Jayne,
I believe Rodrigo's comments are in Portuguese. Guess the language I learned on my mission has finally paid off?! Anyways, I've loved hearing about how your family is doing. Are you guys coming to Rochelle's wedding in July?
Could it be that rodrigo is a spammer, advertising his wares? You might as well delete his post, as well.
How fun for you to have the weekend, and party, that you had.
And how fun for me, for having a kid who turned out as beautiful as you! It amazes me continually!
I am also impressed that Granny is so technically astute!
Looks like SO much fun! I am glad to know that there is a light at the end. Right? There is? These photos are not staged? There is an ACTUAL graduation?!?
Post a Comment