Monday, March 30, 2009

Timed...

If you are running on the treadmill, and you hit the button of the speed you'd like to run, then immediately turn off the display before checking to make sure you hit the correct speed.... you just might be able to cut 1 minute off of every mile you run time wise. Then you are pushing yourself faster than you thought you were possibly able to go. Accidentally. You just might be proud of yourself when you are thinking this just isn't your running day and turn back on the display just to check how many more miles you have left before you are done. Exhilarating. And exhausting. And a run worth noting.

2 comments:

Becca said...

That's too funny! I'm so glad that you got it over with quick. My idea of torture is running on a treadmill!

Rhonda said...

When is your 5K? I ran one in February and got my worst time ever! anna and I are hoping to run the Bryce Canyon half marathon...wanna come? We could use you to motivate us to keep moving.

How do you turn off the display on the treadmill? I don't think the ones at the gym turn off. OR I am retarded which is entirely possible.

A DAY IN THE LIFE

This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.