I was in Walmart with my 3 littlest kids this afternoon. I must have missed a call because when I got in the car I heard the reminder beep. I pulled out of the parking lot while punching in my code, and this is the message I received:
"Hi Mom. This is Kennedy. I'm calling to ask you two questions. First. Can I have some strawberries cut up with sugar? Well, I don't know why I asked you that because I am already cutting myself some. So, I'm having strawberries with sugar right now. Second. Can I go to Abby's when you get home? Um, just call me back when you get a chance. Thanks Mom. Talk to you later. Bye."
Adorable. I loved it. I used to get messages with just incessant babble. That lasted for 3 minutes at a time. Irritating. My girl is growing up. And she obviously listens to the messages that I leave people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A DAY IN THE LIFE
This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.
2 comments:
So cute and so grown up--I love it--and I have been missing you this week.
Cute! =)
Post a Comment