I have to say that little girls are fun. Especially to dress. I can't wait until Presley can walk because then the wardrobe options get even better. I've always liked my newborns to be dressed in what I thought was comfortable. Probably because I would hate to be laying around all day dressed up with nowhere to go. Shoes in the past have been hard soled and just didn't seem to be cozy. They look adorable, but not practical. Until now. All kinds of soft cushy soles are out there awaiting my purchase. Only there are very slim pickin's where I live. Lucky for me my good friend has a little girl that happens to have grown out of all her adorable finds. Today Miss Presley will be seen wearing these ballet style beauties.

She is just so cute to me. Unfortunately, I don't think pictures do her justice. Or, my photography doesn't do her justice. I need Shawn to get the fancy smancy shots that portray her real adorableness. These shots will have to do for now.



Another good friend bought this most adorable little polka dot dress. This picture is horrible, and I already took off her black Mary Jane's, but you get the idea of how cute the princess was at church.

And who can resist these legs. The thing that kills me every time I undress these chubs are how her calves roll out over top of her ankles like a cuff. Too cute for words
9 comments:
Your right she is so adorable...and she looks like she is one of your kiddos.. how sweet.
I want to get my baby's chub and your baby's chub together. I love it! I could look at baby thighs all day.
She is beautiful! Girls are fun to dress. Love the thighs and the hidden ankles!
You did a great job of taking pictures! And she looks to be such a poser! A beautiful girl, but then, she takes after her mother! You were a beautiful little doll yourself!
I love a chubby baby. She's gotten so big, so fast!
She is extremely adorable!
She's beautiful--I've thought that from the first pictures you posted of her. I'm with you on the chubby legs, there really isn't anything cuter--Sarah could have given her a run for the money in the chubby leg department
I don't know, these pictures are pretty cute!!!
i want that polka dot dress. i just got the flower version as a gift, lily wears it 2x's a week because it is so dang cute. she is a doll
Post a Comment