Yesterday Landon was tapping my leg furiously and clasping his hands begging-style while he asked, "Can I have some chocolate milk? Please? I'll be your best friend!"
Last night we had french dip sandwiches for dinner. Kennedy pulled off part of her meat and said, "I really don't like the sinew on this meat." Then, of course, Ethan and Kennedy got in an argument on how to pronounce the word sinew. What happened to just calling it "the yucky stuff"? Who are these people?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A DAY IN THE LIFE
This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.
5 comments:
Sounds like they may be related to Shawn. Just throwin that out there. he he he
That's too funny! It's just amazing how much these kids learn and so fast.
So yeah, so sad about Lipstick Jungle. I think its finishing out the season and that's the end. I'm not positive but I'm pretty sure. NBC just can't seem to keep any shows these days.
You are smart to write these funny things they say down. So cute!
.....and I thought Rhonda's kids were weird! Ha!
Your kids know the word sinew. Wow!
Post a Comment