Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Tricks..

For Halloween we went to our friend's get-together. Shawn and I went as Surgeons. Apparently this is only funny to an Anesthesiologist.Presley was a pea-pod. I wasn't going to dress her up but then found a super reduced priced costume at Old Navy (online of course). She was adorable. And hated wearing it.

Kennedy was supposed to be Hannah Montana, but last minute changed to a cat. Jack was a frog in a way to small costume. He insisted, so I relented. Landon was a spider. Ethan was Mario as in Mario Brothers. He isn't with us at the party. I guess he's "too old" or something. He went with a friend to the college dorms to get some major loot.
We still have remnants of this candy around, and I imagine we will until after Christmas when I can safely dump what's left because it's finally been forgotten. Or all my kids teeth rot out. Whichever comes first.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Love the costumes!!!

rebecca said...

What a fun Halloween picture :) I had to giggle a little when I saw Jackson in his "too small" froggy costume :) He definitely looks cute in it :) Funny boy :)

Unknown said...

You all look great, what a fun Halloween.

A DAY IN THE LIFE

This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.