We finished up at BK and headed back home for some more fun. Later that evening we had chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and chocolate ice cream. Landon's requests. The boy loves chocolate. Some neighbors were over playing so they joined us in our festivities. Earlier in the week when I asked Landon what he wanted for his birthday he said "presents". I knew he'd be happy with whatever he opened as long as he got to open something. A bike is the traditional 3rd birthday present in our family, but it being so cold outside we decided to hold off until the spring for that purchase. Besides, he couldn't unwrap something like that and might have been sorely disappointed.
Happy Birthday little man. You are the sweetest little boy I know. Everyday you tell me you love me, over and over again. It melts my heart. Your big chocolate eyes make me want to squeeze you and smother you in kisses. Thanks for being such an easy going little guy. You are very much loved in this family. Thanks for being you. I love you too.
4 comments:
Noah has that shirt! No joke...awesome. And all those chocolate things, a man after my own heart. I can't believe he's three! Happy Birthday little man!
Hmmmm. So how'd you get there? Van fixed? I drove vehicles that stranded me constantly for 14 years and this year was finally able to buy a reliable van. It has been almost a year, and still, every time I look out the window and see it, I feel like smiling!
I can't believe he's 3! And they don't come anymore adorable. I miss him and all of them.
I can't believe that he is 3! He should still be a little guy but he has grown up so much. He is too cute- as they all are!
Post a Comment