My kids often amaze me with their sense of humor. I actually often overlook some of the things they do because I'm too busy to pay attention. Then I find something that they've previously done that cracks me up. Like last night. I had ordered pizza for the kids and went to pick it up. When I walked in the door Kennedy said "Now I can wear my name tag". I just kept doing what I was doing and didn't pay attention. Today on my way into her bedroom I saw the name tag lying on the floor, so I picked it up. I laughed out loud. It read "Hello. My name is I'm hungry for pizza". Crazy girl. I wish I could go back to last night and enjoy it in the moment. She is actually a pretty clever girl and comes up with things like this all the time.
Landon has some pretty crazy thoughts in his little head. I wish I could be inside his mind for a few minutes just to see life how he sees it. Yesterday I was making lunch for everyone. Landon said (these are his words, not mine) "Kennedy can cook a little because she has little boobs. Mom, you can cook a lot because you have big boobs." Apparently there is a correlation between chest size and the ability to cook. And notice that all males are eliminated. Hmmm. I guess that shows who does most of the cooking in this house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A DAY IN THE LIFE
This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.
5 comments:
lol~that is too cute. I love the things your kids say. Hope you all had a fabulous Christmas.
Hilarious!!
Oh my gosh....I am going to have to send this to Ryan it is so funny. Kids are great, are they not?
that totally explains why I can't cook;)
Kids and boobs, I tell ya what! Alyssa (darla's Alyssa) when playing Rock Band with her and choosing her character said "I want to be the one with the boobies." While holding the drums sticks out from each side of her chest. Ha ha! I can't wait for the boob comments when I have kids.
Post a Comment