Thursday, December 11, 2008
Unusual Laxative....
It seems that every time I come downstairs to use the computer, and perch Presley on my lap just so in order to use the keyboard, she poops. No joke. Depending on how many times I use the computer varies her bowel movements. Uncanny. Except for the one time today when I was at Kennedy's 2nd grade program. Just as the singing started she leaked through her clothes, up her back, down her leg, and all over my leg. Nice. I was wedged into a corner and trying to keep Landon from causing a ruckus. All while covered in my little princess' digested lunch. Motherhood. Not for the weak stomached. Since I'm on the computer I now must head back upstairs to change the little one. Should this be considered a talent?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A DAY IN THE LIFE
This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.
3 comments:
I really hate when that happens.
ugh! I swear my son never poops except when his dad is no where to be found.
This should make potty training a breeze for her. Just get her a laptop and put her on the potty, walla potty trained!
Post a Comment