Tuesday, November 11, 2008

For Grandma...

Presley---9 weeks old

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

my baby. i want to squeeze those cheeks and never let go.

Anonymous said...

She is Soooo cute!

DeGooyer Family said...

Oh, she is so precious!!

Lyndsey said...

i just want to kiss those cheeks. who does she look like? a few look like your other kids, and some not at all. one looks like my babies.. she is perfect. isn't it rough to have 5 perfect darling babies???

Abby said...

Awww! She is so gorgeous!!!

Judaloo said...

She is soooo beautiful!

Natalie said...

I'm so excited to see some pictures of your little dollface!

Ashley said...

Guess what! I think she looks like Kennedy! I really do.

Unknown said...

She's so perfect!!! So sweet.

A DAY IN THE LIFE

This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.