Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Voila....
Our carpet is finally installed. Oh the joy of getting my house back. Jack, Landon, and I are busy carrying toys back downstairs and organizing them. This weekend me & the kids are going to scrub every nook and cranny so that the house will be spectacular for the new baby. I'm getting induced on the 4th, and it couldn't come any sooner. I would actually love to be in labor this very minute. However, my Mother-In-Law isn't coming into town until the night of the 3rd. Logistics make it so much easier if I just hold out until then. I'm really hoping this baby is smaller than the others. By the size of my belly I would have to guess otherwise, but you never know. Crook babies are never small, but less than 10 lbs would be nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A DAY IN THE LIFE
This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.
6 comments:
WOW!! Am I jealous!! A reassembled basement and a baby on the 4th? Not that I am anywhere ready, preparation wise or physically for this little one to come, but mentally and emotionally November can't come soon enough!! I won't even get started on the wardrobe that seems to shrink every time it's dried...so mysterious :)
It seems like all the Crook genetics are mutants. BUT it was kind of cool having a 10+ pounder. I think I should be in some sort of record book or something. That's just not normal.... back to the theme of the mutant gene.
ps-good luck with my mom
Good luck Jayne!
I think September 2nd would be perfect! Of course I'm a little biased! My husband's birthday is also on the 1st! How did we work that one? It's like having two anniversaries. Good luck on the delivery!
Congratulations on getting your house back!
Best wishes during these last few days! I have a friend in Nebraska who is due Sept. 7th and she called this morning and said, "Your husband is a doctor, now tell me how do I induce myself?" Oh, if only it were that easy... =) =)
Post a Comment