Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A DAY IN THE LIFE
This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.
This blog is all about me and my little family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am.
9 comments:
I've given up being in control of things like clothes. I'm with you, it's more important to make them feel good about themselves and their accomplishments that it is to make them change. And besides that, I think he looks cute!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this look!
You were right to let him do his thing. Love that! I just hope onlookers can easily guess that Ruby's concoctions were not my doing. I remember vividly fights with my mom over my clothing choices...once we were both so exhausted, neither of us went to church.
I think its in style... Well, it's seems like all the stupid styles are in style right now, so he's probably not too far off from being in style.
Way to cute~I love that he looks so confindent.
Thats right he should learn early the importance of a woman's opinion.
Whata cute little man. I think the whole outfit gives him even more character. I bet his little girlfriend at church was loving him that day :)
I have long since lost this battle. Just take your cue from Charyce.
Raquel you're funny!
Post a Comment