Saturday, March 15, 2008

Shawn's gift.....

Shawn's birthday present finally arrived. He's been saving for this baby since November. Every extra bonus he received went into his "Bose" fund. I finally relented when he was a few dollars short because it was his birthday. He informed me that this is the Bose Wave-Radio II, not to be confused with the first generation. He also ordered the ipod attachment so he could listen to his own selection of tunes. He claims that this will be the reason he starts lifting weights again. Hmmm. I'll believe it when I see it. However, it does have a sweet sound. Shawn claims he can hear notes and sounds on this baby that he didn't even know existed in some of these songs. I think he's just over-excited about his new toy. The kids enjoyed the tunes too.

2 comments:

Melody said...

Paul vowed he would start working out when he got his IPod.... ha FAT chance. :)
I'm sure Shawn means it though.. Plus, what a great thing to own. You can't go wrong with great music.

Tisha said...

Wow! Such a cool toy! I love the fact that he can hear "new notes" boys and their gadgets.

A DAY IN THE LIFE

This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.