Monday, March 3, 2008
Another Year Passes.....
Shawn celebrated his birthday last week. The 27th to be exact. It wasn't too special of a day, being that he still had to work. But, he was able to be home by 2 so he could sneak in a coveted nap. I ordered Ruby Tuesday's for us for dinner (the kids got pizza), and we made him a cake. The number of candles required would have caused a fire, so I used only 3. Each candle represents 12 years. You do the math. Thank you Shawn for all you do for this family. You work so hard to provide for us. You do a great job. I know you often feel "stretched" because of all the things you feel responsible for, but I think you are awesome. I recognize that you are doing your best. The little things you do don't go unnoticed. We love you. Happy Birthday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A DAY IN THE LIFE
This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Shawn!
Post a Comment