Jackson came running up the stairs jumping and speaking really fast.
Jack: I just ordered caprisuns on the computer!
Me: What?
Jack: I found caprisuns on the computer and I ordered them. They will be here soon.
15 minutes later Ethan came and told me that Jack was calling someone.
Me: Jack, who are you calling?
Jack: I'm calling Walmart because they aren't here yet with my order.
Me: Jack, Walmart doesn't deliver.
Jack: That is why I'm calling them. They need to bring them to our house.
Me: How about tomorrow we actually go to Walmart.
Jack: Will my order be ready when we get there? And then we just pay for it then?
Me: I'm sure it will be waiting on a shelf for you.
He's been bugging me all day long to get to Walmart before his order gets lost. The things I do for a child with imagination. I just hope he realizes I won't play along when he's 16 and the thing he "orders" on line is a vehicle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A DAY IN THE LIFE
This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.
11 comments:
What a crack up--I'm glad you're feeling better!
You were a lot more calm than I would've been. I would've thought he ordered them for sure. There are so many of those random links for you to click on. So, how many boxes did he order that may/may not be showing up at your house in the near future?
Hide your credit cards! Hopefulle he won't ever catch on to that part until he has his own right.
That is SO funny!!! Did he actually order them? What a great kid!!!
A cool Mustang convertible would be great!
Jack CRACKS me up. He is too funny. What a smart guy.
That's so cute. He must see the mama doing a little ordering of her own online! He must just think, if I want it and it's not here and I can't go to the store, I need someone to BRING IT TO ME! Love that story!
Haha! I love all your stories. These are so classic. And I can totally imagine you telling him that his order will be waiting for him on the shelf. I love your humor. I miss you!
That is so funny!
Wouldn't it be great IF Walmart delivered stuff!!
Your kids are so funny...its great to see their imangine at work.
okay that is FUNNY..I have this fear that my kids are going to get into online gambling because they have figured out how to get to the games(like checkers etc) that you play against someone online. Not like they know how to play checkers or any of those other games or any one would play them after the first two moves but its still a little scary.
Post a Comment