In this small medical community the medical school sponsors an exhibit called "The Healer Within". It's just a small traveling exhibit that explains how different parts of the body work. It's quite interactive and I think it teaches the kids some cool information. We headed over on Saturday and lucky for us Shawn was able to stay the entire time without getting called in.

Kennedy and Landon learning about the heart.
Ethan testing his grip strength.

Landon testing his balancing skills on a moving skateboard.

Kennedy would have stayed on the skateboard all afternoon if we'd have let her.
No photos of Jack. Due to his obsession with the workings of the body he was all over the place and not in one place long enough for a photo op.
3 comments:
You guys are still wearing thick coats? I haven't worn one that thick for over a month and a ride a scooter to work everyday.
Oh, how I miss KV!!
The skateboard was the best part, wasn't it?
Landon is such a funny kid!
Post a Comment