
The lodge is this great place built by Shawn's Maternal Grandmothers Brothers & Sisters. It is located in Driggs Idaho, close too so many great destinations, but nestled all by itself on a mountain so you aren't bothered by anybody else. It sleeps a load of us, and we always have a great time while there. Shawn's aunt Nancy let us borrow her 4 wheelers this trip. I'm afraid Shawn has found a new love. I'm sure he's already picked out the make and model his heart desires. I know he's already found the truck he wants to pull the babies with. He toted the kids on these things a lot during our short stay. He also snuck off alone with Brian, Darla's husband, to forage ground un-tracked before. I was reluctant to get on one. I don't really know why, it just took a few days. I managed to sneak off with Rhonda one day and explore unaided on my own machine. Those babies sure do have power! Almost as fun as snowmobiles.

Grandma Angela and Rhonda had all their scrapbooking/cardmaking supplies spread across a table and the kiddos had a hard time avoiding temptation. They were nice enough to let each of the kids test their card making abilities, and patient enough to help them do it. The kids loved the arts and crafts time made available to them.
A ping-pong table downstairs occupied Shawn during the evenings when it was too dark and rainy to 4 wheel safely. His dad honored his wishes of a tournament. Not sure who won, but know a good time was shared.

1 comment:
SO FUN!!! I wish we got to do cool things! Kennedy must thing her mom is THE best! (and your other kids too). ;) You have some great pictures! I LOVE the family picture!!! The one with the kids next to your hubby is precious too! Glad you had so much fun! =)
Post a Comment