
I finally got some pictures of kennedy in action on the t-ball field. She is actually quite comical to watch. When she is really in the mood to play, she runs for the ball no matter what position she is playing. I've even seen her dive for it a couple of times. Of course once she gets it she either runs with it to first base, or just stands and grins proud that she got the ball. At her last game I watched her standing on the field with her mitt behind her back. I couldn't figure out what she was doing until I caught her shaking her booty. She was making shadow animals using her mitt as her tail. From the angle I was sitting they looked like pretty realistic animal shadows. Softball hero? Maybe. Artist? Definitely.
3 comments:
How fun, she looks so cute!
I can relate to how she feels playing ball.
At this stage, let's just say, that it is nice to have something to entertain us at the games. I think the parents get as bored as the kids sometimes! She is so cute!
Post a Comment