Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Little monkeys

Kennedy has mastered the monkey bars at school and wanted me to video her for all to see. Here she is in action!

7 comments:

Tisha said...

She is so cute!

Eric said...

What a doll!

She looks a lot like her mother!

Anonymous said...

VERY Impressive! I love the toungue hanging out. I wonder if that helps in the swinging balance?

heidi k said...

Way to go Kennedy!!

Anonymous said...

I love how she keeps looking over at you to make sure you are still taping, a starlet in the making! Great job Kennedy!

The Marshall Family said...

Wow!!!! Wonderful job Kennedy!!!!

Anonymous said...

Jayne, just got turned on to your website by Tisha. I can't believe how much your kids have grown. I thought your youngest was a newborn, not a toddler! Love your blog and your videos! Just wanted to say HI!

A DAY IN THE LIFE

This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.