Thursday, June 7, 2007

Last one today.......

I know I've posted a gazillion things today, but I have two pictures that I love and want to share. This is Landon's new wagon. He pulls everything in it, including Jack. I love to see them having fun together.

This is Jack. Jack is often in his own little world doing his own little thing. I love this picture because I can hear the sounds he's making with his mouth as he nonchalantly walks down the driveway. He is probably ignoring the camera because he knows he's supposed to have shoes on and if he makes eye contact that will delay his play time.

5 comments:

Eric said...

Every one of these posts, these thoughts of your's with the pictures included, are so much fun!! I love reading about the kids and having the pictures alongside showing what you are writing about. I am thinking we should buy a house in your neighborhood so we can be closer to all the action!

Chantel said...

blast! Look how big your kid-o's have gotten! Where did that time go? I also love your " I won't get wet" posting! My kids do the same thing, and we ALL end up soaked!

Jill said...

SO cute!!

Anonymous said...

Your kids are just adorable! I was glad you posted about you too! I was sitting here, kids in bed, clean house, and listening to the dishwasher run and I thought about you. I am glad you shared! Wish we still lived close to you guys! Looks like we will be going to ID in August too, I will let you know the details as soon as we do.

heidi k said...

your blog spot looks great Jayne!! After knowing you for 6 years I thought I knew you pretty well.
What a great way to keep a journal/scrapbook and to keep in touch with friends and family.

A DAY IN THE LIFE

This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.