Monday, May 21, 2007

Ethan's world........

The first thing Ethan does when he walks through the door is pick up the phone to call Ashtyn. They play computer games together while on the phone. I think it's cute. I know she's very smart because she's in RAP (rapid accelerated program) with him. They would talk for hours if I wasn't so mean and made his phone limit 45 minutes. At his school program friday I was able to meet Ashtyn. After seeing her I understood why he was so anxious to call her all the time. He has great taste in girls..............

4 comments:

Katherine said...

They are both so cute! We love Ethan! He cracks us up.

Jill said...

That is so sweet, he does have good taste what a cute little girl. Oh and she has good taste also.. of course!!!

Anonymous said...

Kids are awesome. I knew Ethan would be a ladies man but who knew it would start this young! Between Kennedy kissing boys and Ethan talking on the phone I think you have your hands full!

Wilsons said...

It has already begun! His first little girlfriend!!!

A DAY IN THE LIFE

This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.