Friday, May 18, 2007

Some cute pictures...........

Jack looks so sweet and innocent in this picture. Wow, the camera sure doesn't capture everything.
I can't get enough of this picture with Landon listening to Kennedy's ipod. He is so squeezable!

Here is Ethan ready to launch a sandy bomb. I think he's retaliating from when Jack launched his.

This is my little pirate princess Kennedy. I love her little freckles!


3 comments:

Jill said...

Oh my goodness Jayne your kids are ADORABLE!

Anonymous said...

I had to look twice at Ethan, he is so grown up! Jessica was standing over my shoulder while I was looking at your blog and I asked her if she remebered Ethan. She replied,"Yes...why is he so big now? He is cuter than I remember. See ya mom." So there you have it! I can't imagine you with four little ones running around! They are all adorable!

Eric said...

Your kids look a LOT like mine!!!

A DAY IN THE LIFE

This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.