Wednesday, May 16, 2007

A work in progress...........

I find myself needing to become a blogger. I'm fascinated by reading into the minds of others and am inspired to start my own life saga. It's definitely a work in progress, but so am I, right?

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Yay! I'm so excited--a look into Jayne's brain.

rebecca said...

Yay!!! Ditto to Ashley :)

Tif Sweeney said...

These blogs are addicting! I'm so excited that you now have one too!! :)

Anonymous said...

I am so excited that you decided to start a blog. They are such a fun way to stay caught up with friends and family. It seems like it has been forever since we last saw your cute little family and I am excited to see what you guys have been up to!

A DAY IN THE LIFE

This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.