It was awesome to be able to take our kids to the Kansas City Temple open house. They are old enough that they enjoyed the spirit felt inside the Temple, and will be able to remember the experience. We are blessed to have a Temple within an hours drive. We were attending the St. Louis Temple which is a 3 1/2 hour drive. Huge blessing to have one so close. After the open house we took the kids to Red Robin for lunch.
Kennedy looks irritated. She was angry that I was taking a picture, and most likely posting it to some media outlet. She was actually enjoying the day. We don't usually take our kids to sit down restaurants. We're more of a drive thru type family. It was hilarious to listen to the kids as they ordered from a real menu. The waitress was outstanding. My boys were amazed that every time their drinks were close to empty, they were turn away for a minute and when they turned back they were full again. They thought it was magic. I didn't tell them it was just a very good waitress. I'm grateful for times like this day that I get to spend with this little family of mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment