Friday, April 24, 2009

Pre-ciou-sley...7 months

8 comments:

Katelyn said...

that little sunflower outfit is the best.

Danelle said...

What a cutie...I love her tongue sticking out. The yellow dress is so cute, too. I like the title.

Ashley said...

I've TOTALLY seen you pull that exact same face in the first picture!

Lyndsey said...

I think she has a lot of you adn the other kids in her! she is a DOLL! I am laughing so hard because i bought lily the same sunflower out fit 2 weeks ago... good minds think a like!

Deb said...

What a little doll. I'm with Lyndsey--I can see you and your other kids in her. She looks so proud of herself! Thanks for updating us!

Sarah said...

Ashley is right about that face.
I think she looks like Landon, but in a cute girly way.

Melissa said...

I love those cheeks. I just want kiss them. I can't believe she's that old already.

heidi k said...

So cute!

A DAY IN THE LIFE

This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.