Monday, April 27, 2009
Settled....
The man I married seems to always get what he wants in the end. Amazing. And beneficial to me a lot of the time. Like now. As I've previously mentioned, when moving we would be seriously downsizing. There was this one house that has been on the market for 1 1/2 years because of a few quirky things. And it's kind of overpriced. It is situated on the country club's golf course, and a stones throw away from the country club itself. Easy access to a pool. In a cul-de-sac. They won't rent to a family because it would be too hard to displace us should the house sell. Only. Shawn has a way. It's a nice way, not pushy. He's just able to somehow convince people they would benefit by helping him. Like by letting us rent this house and pay their mortgage for them. Instead of having it sit empty on the market for another year, why not let us help them out. And take it off the market for the entire year. We would love it, take care of it like our own, only they would be the owners. For one year. And the owners approved of the deal. Outstanding. I'm no longer dreading this move. We will have plenty of space to sleep the little people, let them run free and not under foot. A completely unfinished basement for my treadmill and Shawn's weight equipment. And. My new backyard is the golf course. I think now I need to take lessons. Excellent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A DAY IN THE LIFE
This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.
12 comments:
I must be really behind. Why are you downsizing and why aren't you buying?
What a relief for you! My husband has this gift, too, and it is quite a side benefit. I'm excited to hear about your move and your new adventures. I truly enjoy your perspective on life.
congrats! Yay for no shack.
glad to know ya got it figured out!
way to go shawn!! that is great!
Wahoo for you!!! Shawn definitely does have a way and I'm glad that you always benefit from that way!
Jayne, I am thrilled for you. I was dreading for you to have to downsize. That would have been horrible for you, very upsetting. Now you can all enjoy!!!!!
Love ya and good luck
Granny
Yeah, that will make everything so much better!
Yea for you! Way to go Shawn!
I bet that's a HUGE relief! =)
So, how much are all the helmets going to cost? You know, the ones your family has to wear when they play in the "backyard"? Those golf balls are not nice. Just ask the lady that Bill Murray pinged in the head last week.
No, I'm sure it will be fine. Just wanted to say something mean...since I live in the middle of a desert. It didn't make me feel any better, but I'm still going to post this comment. I'm in the middle of finals, my brain is angry right now. Forgive me.
Now, you need to figure out how to get something even bigger from this talent. I mean a house? Why not a mansion?
Post a Comment