Saturday, April 11, 2009
Dimensional...
Yesterday Katelyn and I took the kids to see "Monsters vs. Aliens" in 3D. Wow. The movie storyline was just so-so. But the 3D? Ethan said it was the absolute best movie he'd ever seen in his 9 years walking on this earth. Hmmm. The glasses were too adorable on Landon's little face. After the first 5 minutes I looked over at him and he was covering his little hands over the lenses. I asked him what he was doing and he said, "Those monsters are so big I'm afraid they are going to get me!" Definitely life-like to a 3 year old. I've never seen him so mesmerized by a movie before. He didn't even want to take the 3 bathroom breaks he usually desires during a full length movie in the theater. (He likes the air hand dryers. Kind of like his Disneyland). I remember when Toy Story came out. The first computer generated movie. And how it was so amazingly good. The story was good as well as the computer animation. I love the 3D aspect that is now available. I just hope they don't think they can mask horrible plot lines because of the extra dimension. The first one is okay. Then they start to get noticed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A DAY IN THE LIFE
This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.
1 comment:
I haven't seen it yet, but I did hear a review that echoed your thoughts. 3D is awesome though. How fun!!!
Post a Comment