Sunday, January 4, 2009
Moving Out and Dressing Up...
Presley is officially in her own crib now. I love not having her in my room. Not that she isn't connected to the monitor that now sits on my nightstand, but she is still down the hall. Now all that cute bedding is being utilized.
Since Landon has been potty trained, he tends to run out of pants. When he has an accident I'm none the wiser because he takes care of it without telling me. For a few days he was seen in numerous outfits. I usually didn't notice. Except when the outfit he put on resembled this.
He figured that since he'd worn all his pants he'd just use pajama bottoms. And the new socks need to be pulled up all the way or they just aren't right. Nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A DAY IN THE LIFE
This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.
3 comments:
Landon is as funny as ever....... and that Presley, what a doll!
Cute bedding! And cute girl, too! =)
She looks beautiful in her bed! What an accomplishment. I hate potty training. It never ends. Ever.
Post a Comment