Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Pin Store...

Last year sometime we took the kids bowling. Landon has talked about it ever since. He is obsessed with anything bowling. For a long time he called it the "pin store". It took us about a month to realize he really meant the bowling alley. When we told Landon we were going bowling on Saturday he was so excited he could hardly stand it. First stop? Shoes. Little bowlers get to wear their own. Jack used the metal guard rail to get his ball down the lane.
Kennedy and Ethan waited patiently for their turns while watching the balls come through the shoot. Landon started out using the guard rail but felt he was "too old" for it. This video shows how he reacted every time he bowled. Hilarious.
It took a little over an hour to play one game. We thought about playing another but decided Dairy Queen was the better option at that point. Landon, however, was very upset. He burst into the most hysterical tears I've ever seen.We had to man handle him just to get him out of his bowling shoes and into his own. He just kept running over to where his ball was, looking up at the screen and saying, "But it says it's my turn again!" We dragged him out crying with promises to return again soon. I guess we've found his passion in life.

3 comments:

Charmayne said...

That is so cute. What great memories. Presley is so beautiful. You guys make cute kids. :)

Natalie said...

He looks so big in the video I thought it was Jack! And by the way, I think, in the state of Missouri, it is considered child abuse not to let your little ones bowl enough!

Becca said...

I loved the video--he's too cute! And it was good to hear you laugh in the background, it made me miss your voice--OK and the rest of you too!

A DAY IN THE LIFE

This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.