Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Cereal...

Presley started eating rice cereal tonight. I can't believe she's already old enough. Crazy. I always start with it pretty runny, but was distracted while mixing it up and it was thicker than usual for a first timer. Not a problem for this little chunky monkey. She ate it up like a pro. After a few bites I think she started to question me a little. Like, maybe this was too good to be true. Or, maybe she thought it just wasn't right. She kept eating. She ate the equivalent of about 5 tablespoons. Unheard of. She was obviously ready for this new addition to her food repertoire.
I love her little dimple when she smiles. Nothing makes her smile like a full belly and a clean diaper. And her older siblings entertainment of course.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

I CANNOT believe she is so big! The dimple is pretty darn cute!

Becca said...

Love that last picture--she is SO CUTE!!!

Raquel said...

Such a fun milestone. Look at her, your starving her.

rebecca said...

I just want to reach out and grab her and kiss those cute little dimpled cheeks of hers! She is the cutest little girl!!!

A DAY IN THE LIFE

This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.